Toontown Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toontown Playground

Welcome to Toontown Playground! Here, we will talk about everything and anything Toontown Related. ENJOY! (PG Rated, Please!)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Im leaving forever
Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:38 am by Guest

» Newbies Clan
Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:52 pm by Tornado Ray

» New! Points system!
Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:43 pm by Coffee

» Colored Names
Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 pm by Coffee

» New Skin! :)
Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:57 am by TT Fan

» Law Invasion Weekend
Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:30 am by Captain Fluffy

» You're banned 1!
Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:31 pm by Captain Fluffy

» Valentine Poetry Contest!
Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:32 am by TT Fan

» Woot! I made it!
Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:38 pm by Ang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Didnt know where to put this, but...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diddy Kong.

Diddy Kong.

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Didnt know where to put this, but... Empty
PostSubject: Didnt know where to put this, but...   Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:30 am

How can we become a mod on here? On TTH, you're telling people to join, and you'll make them a mod.
Back to top Go down
Ang
Admin
Ang

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to put this, but...   Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:00 am

Well, to me this sounds a little like 'make me a mod or ill leave'.

We currently have 2 mods, and 2 admins including me. I think that's enough for now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://toontownplayground.friendhood.net
PRP

PRP

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to put this, but...   Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:57 am

Ang wrote:

We currently have 2 mods, and 2 admins including me. I think that's enough for now Smile

No... I'm not even a mod anymore. I can't edit anything. All I can do is post. I can't even make a thread in the Mods Only forum. And Capt. is an Admin. Before, he was a mod like me. Now I've been removed from being a mod and he ranked up to Admin.. I don't see that as fair.
Back to top Go down
Ang
Admin
Ang

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to put this, but...   Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:39 am

PRP_325 wrote:
Ang wrote:

No... I'm not even a mod anymore. I can't edit anything. All I can do is post. I can't even make a thread in the Mods Only forum. And Capt. is an Admin. Before, he was a mod like me. Now I've been removed from being a mod and he ranked up to Admin.. I don't see that as fair.

Really? Well I didnt do that! Let me look into it.
Back to top Go down
http://toontownplayground.friendhood.net
PRP

PRP

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to put this, but...   Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:02 am

Sure, sure. :p
Back to top Go down
Captain Fluffy
Admin
Captain Fluffy

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to put this, but...   Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Oh! I didnt even notice that! I am an admin? Wow Smile Maybe you could keep me admin and make PRP one too *Hint hint * JK Razz go ahead and bump me down and her up, or whatever is easiest. Smile
Back to top Go down
Diddy Kong.

Diddy Kong.

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to put this, but...   Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:47 pm

Ang wrote:
Well, to me this sounds a little like 'make me a mod or ill leave'.

Okay then. =|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didnt know where to put this, but...   Didnt know where to put this, but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didnt know where to put this, but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Toontown Playground :: Polls :: Suggestion Slot-
Jump to: